21: The Prophets
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Injustice in Surah 21
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- The people cried out for mercy, but Allah killed them anyway.
- "And one of them who should say: Lo! I am a god beside Him, that one We should repay with
- Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They
will be stupefied and no one will help them. 21:39-40
- Allah gave judgment and knowledge to Lot. He was a righteous man.
(21:Genesis 19:7-38) 21:75
- Every person alive at the time of the flood was evil. So Allah drowned them all.
- The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them.