18: The Cave
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Intolerance in Surah 18
- "He maketh none to share in His government."
Democracy is heresy. Allah shares his government with no one. 18:26
- Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will
give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29
- Christians will cry out to Allah's "partners", but they won't hear them; Allah will
send them to their doom. 18:52
- The worst wrong is to forget Allah's revelations. Allah covers their hearts
and makes them deaf so that they will never believe the truth. 18:57
- On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers.
- Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102
- The good works of disbelievers are all in vain. They will go to hell anyway.
- Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations
and messengers. 18:106