- 1 Nephi 14:30
- The things which I have written are true. And thus it is. Amen.
- 1 Nephi 22:30
- I would that ye should consider that the things which have been written upon the plates of brass are true.
- Mosiah 1:6
- O my sons, I would that ye should remember that these sayings are true, and also that these records are true.
And behold, also the plates of Nephi ... are true; and we can know of their surety because we have them before our eyes.
- 3 Nephi 8:1
- And now it came to pass that according to our record, and we know our record to be true.
- Moroni 10:4
- And when ye shall receive these things...ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not
true ... he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
- 1 Nephi 19:6
- And now, if I do err, even did they err of old ... because of the weakness which is in me, according to the flesh, I would excuse myself.
- Alma 10:5
- I said I never had known much of these things; but behold, I mistake, for I have seen much of his mysteries and his marvelous power.
- 3 Nephi 8:2
- And now it came to pass, if there was no mistake made by this man in the reckoning of our time.
- Mormon 8:17
- If there be faults, they are the faults of man.
- Mormon 9:31, 33
- Condemn me not because of mine imperfection, neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written
before him ... if we could have written in Hebrew, behold, ye would have had no imperfection in our record.