Cruelty and Violence
2 Thessalonians: Injustice
- Jesus will take "vengeance on them that know not God" by burning them forever "in flaming fire."
- God will cause us to believe lies so that he can damn our souls to hell. 2:11-12
- God selects those who are to be saved (or damned) "from the beginning." It therefore makes no difference how
good, kind, honest, or loving we may be; if god hasn't chosen us, we will be damned. 2:13
- Shun those who disagree with your interpretation of this epistle. 3:6, 14
- Those who will not or cannot work should starve to death. 3:10