1 Kings: Sex
- Old King David tries to get some heat by having a beautiful virgin minister unto him.
- Rehoboam's young men told him say the following words to the people: "My little finger will be thicker than my father's penis."
- Adonijah (Solomon's half-brother) sends Bathsheba (Solomon's mother) to ask King Solomon to
let Adonijah have sex with his David's concubine Abishag. But
Solomon had him murdered instead. 2:13-25
- "King Solomon loved many strange women."
God didn't mind the number so much; it was their "strangeness" that he objected to. 11:1
- "He [Solomon] had seven hundred wives ... and three hundred concubines." 11:3