Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
First Printing Sold Out!
More on the way.
Pre-order a copy here.
1 Corinthians: Family Values
- Paul wishes that men and woman abstain from sex, but tells them to "come together"
to avoid being tempted by Satan. 7:5
- Finally, after discouraging marriage for eight verses, Paul concedes that "it is better to
marry than to burn." 7:9
- The Pauline Privilege: A believer may either keep or divorce an unbelieving spouse. 7:12-13
- "Else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."
The children of nonbelievers are unclean. (But believers' kids are holy.) 7:14
- Those who are unmarried should never marry. 7:27